Q: Wrench indicator light

asked by on March 12, 2017

My orange wrench light went on. Car felt like stalling. Turned off and when put on drove ok home

The check engine light came on indicating a problem and the vehicle went into limp home mode. Once you turned off the car and turned it back on the problem was not present and the computer resumed normal operation. Thei can be due to an intermittent failure and you will need to have the computer scanned to see what codes are stored to try and see if the problem or failure can be duplicated and repaired.