Front wheel of truck won't move and making grinding noise...

Q: Front wheel of truck won't move and making grinding noise

asked by on August 28, 2017

I believe my wheel bearing is seized. When I went to change my brakes my wheel wouldn't turn freely. I hear a grinding and clunking noise on the drivers side.

If you had your brakes removed and hub will not turn freely then it is the bearing in the hub. I would recommend replacing both front hub bearings since they both have equal amount of wear and the other side would fail in short order if not replaced at the same time.