Q: Front driver's side axel issues

While driving there is a grinding noise coming from the front driver's side tire. The also suddenly pulls to the right while driving. After jacking up the car I inspected the tire, finding the tire to be very stable. I also found you could rotate the tire almost 360 degrees which I found odd for a front wheel drive. Would that be a wheel HUD or an axel issue

It sounds more like you have an axle joint that is broken. Look at the axle while you turn the wheel to see if the axle is turning with the wheel or not. If it is not, then axle is bad. If it does turn all the way to the transmission (meaning the inner and outer axle joints turn at the same time), then you may have a problem in the transmission. I would recommend having the front end and brakes along with the axles and transmission checked. If you need help with this, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the brakes, steering, and suspension for you.

3. Front driver's side axel issues