Q: Factory remote start chirps once and doesn't start but starts when I hold key beside ignition?

2008 Ford F150 FX4 5.4L - Factory remote start 7L3J-19G367-AA My factory remote stopped working. It goes thru the motions and locks doors chirps once engine lights come on but doesn't start then chirps once again. It will remote start when I hold the ignition key against the ignition but when I take it away it doesn't remote start. What does this mean?

3. Factory remote start chirps once and doesn't start but starts when I hold key beside ignition?