Q: F20B engine felt and sounded like it scraped against something while driving. Now the car cranks but won't start.

So I have an integra with an f20b swapped engine in it, I was driving yesterday and my car started running rough like when I accelerated I can feel the vibrations of the engine, and as I was turning right to go into a store it felt and sounded like I scraped on something really bad even though I saw that there was nothing on the ground and my car immediately shut off and I was able to start it right back up to make it into the parking lot and as soon as I stopped it wouldn't turn on again cranks but no turnover I had it towed to my house and I assumed that my timing belt had snapped so I took off my head and timing belt cover and the timing belt was completely fine although there was a little strip of the belt inside the cover, so then I checked my fuel pump and that is working just fine and I checked my spark plug's and it seem to be sparking so now I don't know what the issue is, I was reading online that it cant be the crankshaft sensor because when I try starting it the rpms move

The scraping noise was the timing belt rubbing on the timing cover. The issue could be the timing belt may have jumped a tooth. This will cause the engine to have a no start condition. Check the timing on the timing belt with the crankshaft and camshaft and see if they are still in time or off. If you need further assistance with your engine making a scraping noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• F20B engine felt and sounded like it scraped against something while driving. Now the car cranks but won't start.