Q: Exhaust pipe making noise.

There is s noise under the car. It sounds like it might be coming from the exhaust pipe.

Without hearing the noise myself, it will be hard to make an accurate recommendation. The exhaust system if a possible suspect needs to be inspected for possible loose bolts, broken mounts, or loose heatshields that may be rattling or making contact. The use of chassis ears on the vehicle undercarriage may be necessary to narrow down the noise source. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like on from YourMechanic, to carry out the diagnosis and repair.