Q: Engine leaking fuel

My engine is leaking fuel when I first start my car. The leak stops after I start driving car and doesnt leak the rest of the day

3. Engine leaking fuel

Q: Q: Battery not holding charge

Hi. Inside a 12 volt battery there are 6 cells and each cell has a number of plates in it. These plates are suspended in acid which starts the chemical reaction that produces voltage across the terminals of the battery....

Q: Car squeals loudly when turning on and also at times when accelerating with the A.C. on

If the belt is in good condition and is tightened properly, then suspicion falls on the accessories that it is driving. You could be right about the alternator bearings, but it's premature to replace the alternator. It could also be...

Q: Battery post broke

The post is an integral part of the battery. It is not separately serviceable and thus you must buy a new battery. If the post has dislodged, or any component of the battery is "broken", be very wary about the...