Q: Engine leaking fuel

My engine is leaking fuel when I first start my car. The leak stops after I start driving car and doesnt leak the rest of the day

3. Engine leaking fuel

Q: My clutch is not working Entire clutch repair or clutch master cylinder repair? How do I check the cylinder?

Hi there. Check the slave cylinder to the clutch and see if the piston is all the way out. If the piston is all the way out or its not touching the clutch fork, then the release bearing has broken...

Q: I installed a new radio yesterday and now my car won't start.

Hi there. The black wire behind the dash is your ground wire, which should have been connected to a bolt or screw that contacts the bare metal of the car's chassis. If this is not connected, the stereo will not...

Q: My temperature gauge keeps making it look like my car is overheating the temperature gauge moves up to the red. I already changed the thermometer

Hey there. Your cooling system consists of several components. Thermostat, radiator, heater core, and water pump are just a few. Since the thermostat has been replaced, it is more than likely not the cause of the engine running hot. If...