Q: Engine leaking fuel

My engine is leaking fuel when I first start my car. The leak stops after I start driving car and doesnt leak the rest of the day

3. Engine leaking fuel

Q: Automatic Trunk open/close feature not working but button lights up. I soldiered broken wires back together - reset?

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this is caused by a programming issue with the control module. It usually occurs if the module fails or if there is a loss of power. It can also occur if...

Q: I hear a water sloshing sound when I start and when I stop the car

Hi there. Getting a second opinion is always advisable when it comes to working on your vehicle. The sloshing sound you hear, when your vehicle starts, most likely is air trapped in the heater core. The solution to this problem...

Q: is the traction control arm or sway bar what's it called and is one supposed to be the opposite way of the other side

The sway bar on the front is a bar that goes from one side to the other. It has link rods that go to the lower control arms and controls body roll when going into a turn or during maneuvers....