Q: Driver's side front wheel damaged

After running up on a curb, I damaged my car on the driver's side front wheel. I know the control arm is bent, and there are some problems with the strut.

A: Each part will need to be inspected thoroug...

Each part will need to be inspected thoroughly. After all the damaged parts are replaced, an alignment will need to be done to ensure the proper geometry, and to set the toe. YourMechanic can send a top-rated technician out to your Maxima's location to perform the diagnostics, and necessary repairs, such as a control arm replacement, if necessary.