Q: Driver and Passenger doors won't lock, but I hear them click and see the locks twitch.

My car has four doors. The key-fob will unlock and lock the back two passenger doors, but not the drivers side door, nor the front passenger door.

When I click the fob or on the lock switches (all 4 will do this) in my car the front 2 door locks will make a clicking sound and I will see them twitch a little, but they won't actually lock. There is a way to manually lock and unlock the driver side door from the outside with my car key and that works fine, and I can manually lock both doors by flipping the locks by hand.

I don't think a fuse is blown and I am praying that I don't have to replace both door actuators. As the doors do respond somewhat to the switches and fob I am hoping it is just a bad connection. What do you think?

(Honestly, I know nothing about cars. I got this far by googling my questions and reading a ton of articles so your guess is much better than mine.)

3. Driver and Passenger doors won't lock, but I hear them click and see the locks twitch.