Q: Door ajar light is on and the cab lights won't turn off while driving

Doors fully closed and still getting Door Ajar Warning and in cab lights won't turn off while driving, and can activate alarm. Where is the ajar switch on the C5

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, this is probably the result of a failed door ajar light switch. The door ajar switch is part of the door latch assembly. It may have to be replaced as an assembly. It could also be from a short in the door ajar light circuit that is also causing problems with other vehicle electronics. If you would like to have an expert pinpoint the problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the Door Ajar Light and follow through with any repairs that are needed.