Hi, I bought a 2015 Dodge Journey from a car dealer as a ...

Hi, I bought a 2015 Dodge Journey from a car dealer as a wholesale about a month ago. Right from the beginning, there is a noise especially at lower speeds that sound like I’m on a rumble strip. It goes away when I get over 45mph ...

Hi, I bought a 2015 Dodge Journey from a car dealer as a wholesale about a month ago. Right from the beginning, there is a noise especially at lower speeds that sound like I’m on a rumble strip. It goes away when I get over 45mph Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far? I haven’t tried anything. I was told it’s normal but now I wish I hadn’t bought it its so loud and shakes the whole car Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No, that’s enough for now, if I can get that fixed it would be great

Automotive Expert
Hello there and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, sorry to hear about your car trouble, I’ll do my best to help you solve this issue, have you checked the wheel bearing and the control arm?

I haven’t checked anything like that, I know the garage where I brought it after I bought it couldn’t figure it outiChat about the recalls? The one about the engine cover coming in contact with the exhaust manifold?No I don’t want you to call me
Automotive Expert
That could be it the exhaust manifold bolts can become loose overtime.

Ok, so you left the conversation? Fantastic
Automotive Expert
No I’m still here. System offers phone calls automatically sorry about that. I can help you over the chat.

Is it a recall?
Automotive Expert
Give me one moment while I look up the recalls for your car please.

Hi?Are you still there?
Automotive Expert
I’m here.

Any ideas?
Automotive Expert
I didn’t see a recall about that certain problem. But it has 6 other recalls.
Automotive Expert
Here are the related recalls;

Ok then, I’m done I don’t have time to wait for you
Automotive Expert
I’m here, did you get my last message about the recalls?