Q: Hi I think my gas converter is gone, last time my mechanic charged me 700 Aud for it, lookin on eBay they're going for 50$ recondintioned

Hi I think my gas converter is gone, last time my mechanic charged me 700 Aud for it, lookin on eBay they're going for 50$ reconditioned.. How card could it possibly be to install ?

Hello. Depending on the vehicle you have and how many converters you have will cost you about 2 hours labor. Be aware of reconditioned converters as there is no regulation to control the quality of the parts.

• Hi I think my gas converter is gone, last time my mechanic charged me 700 Aud for it, lookin on eBay they're going for 50$ recondintioned