Q: do all cars need break pads

my car doesn't have break pads in the rear but my dad says i dont need it for 'My' car so i just want to get a second opinion?

3. do all cars need break pads

Q: Why is my check engine light on and my car shakes?

Hi There, This maybe related to potentially a transmission problem resulting from low transmission fluid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: Heater blows hot for 10 minutes, then it blows cold.

Hello, thanks for writing in. This problem could be either an engine thermostat that is not keeping the engine at a constant running temperature (temp gauge steady in the center), or the heater control valve or controls are malfunctioning not...

Q: What’s wrong if the starter works, but the engine won’t crank?

While the most common problem with the engine is a dead battery, there are other things that could be causing a no start situation. If you turn the key and the starter engages normally but the engine doesn’t crank, here...