Q: do all cars need break pads

my car doesn't have break pads in the rear but my dad says i dont need it for 'My' car so i just want to get a second opinion?

3. do all cars need break pads

Q: Cooling fans won't turn on when engine hot

Even though there are two fans, they work independently. One is called a radiator fan, one is the condenser fan for the AC. Each has each own relay. There are two temperature switches. There are 4 fuses involved. Both are...

Q: While driving my ABS and EPS dashboard lights come on. Can any mechanic service this or should I go to the dealership?

The ABS system has several components that it relies on to operate properly, both hydraulic and electrical. Any qualified technician can perform repair work on the system and I strongly suggest that one performs an inspection to prevent replacing unnecessary...

Q: Van door jammed

Hello. This is a common problem on this van. Most of the time this occurs when the cable snaps inside of the door. When this occurs it can jam up the door internally making it hard or impossible to open...