Q: do all cars need break pads

my car doesn't have break pads in the rear but my dad says i dont need it for 'My' car so i just want to get a second opinion?

3. do all cars need break pads

Q: How do you store presets in the XM Radio?

The audio system in your Honda Accord allows you to program preset stations in the AM and FM bands, but also in your XM radio. You can store up to 12 channels using the 6 Preset buttons on your audio...

Q: Extremely low oil & knocking noise

If the engine is to the point of making knocking sounds, there is probably internal damage at this point due to the low oil level. If the crankshaft is scored from lack of oil, then oil pressure will not return...

Q: Low RPM/ Won't Shift

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. It seems like the IAC (idle air control) valve is malfunctioning. Check the wiring to the IAC for any debris and any corrosion. If the wiring harness is in good shape, then I...