Q: Diagnostic reads 12 and 22. Jeep is idling at just over 1000 rpm (drives itself at 50km/hour.)

using the home diagnostic check ie ... key turn 5 times, count how many times check engine light blinks gave us the following readings ... 12, 22, and 32 . have just replaced front oxygen sensor, jeep ran fine for a week or so now it is reading 12 and 22 on diagnostic. drives fine, then when engine is warm it idles high - foot off excellerator and it still drives at 50km/h. I believe the 12 is the battery being disconnected in last 50 key turns and the 22 means coolant sensor... would the coolant sensor cause the jeep to idle high when engine is warm ? it is unnerving especially in traffic ... can you offer any ideas , suggestions ??/

3. Diagnostic reads 12 and 22. Jeep is idling at just over 1000 rpm (drives itself at 50km/hour.)