Q: Dash, Tail/brake, dome, trunk, glovebox, and door lights won't work, dash doing weird things.

So everything was working the night before, it snowed that night and I went to start my car and my dash lights don't come on, my blinkers in the front and back don't work, my taillights and brake lights don't work but my reverse lights and front lights (high and low beams) both work, my dome light doesn't work, my glove box light and trunk light don't work, when I open my door the red light on the door doesn't turn on. All the lightbulbs were recently replaced and I checked all the connections and everything is plugged in. My rear defroster also doesn't work. When I turn my car off, my gas tank needle doesn't go left, it goes right and when I turn the car back on it'll shoot left and then go right and my speedometer and rpm gauge go all the way to the right and then back left. I took it to AutoZone thinking my battery was bad, they said it indeed was but when I bought a new battery it didn't fix the problem, so my question is what is wrong with all my lights?

A: Hi there. Sure would appear a lot is going ...

Hi there. Sure would appear a lot is going on electrically all at once. This could be, a problem in the PDC (power distribution center). The PDC is typically located under the hood and contains numerous fuses and relays. I don't believe any one fuse will resolve all of the electrical issues. There is a possibility, it is not a power supply issue. It may be, the result of a poor electrical ground common to the inoperative components. Proper circuit testing should be performed. This would confirm the cause of multiple electrical failures. I recommend having your vehicle's electrical problems be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.