Q: Q: coolant leak

I have a coolant leak in front of the truck but it's not over heating could that be my water pump

It depends on if the water pump or the radiator is leaking. The only way to tell is to have the system pressure tested and detect where the leak is coming from. If you see the leak from the bottom pulley, then the leak is most likely the water pump. If the engine is not overheating then it will overheat as soon as the coolant gets low enough. Have the system fixed before you overheat the engine and do engine damage. Do not let the coolant get low and avoid driving as much as possible until it is fixed.

3. Q: coolant leak