Q: I need help with determining which computer module is for a 08 Honda Accord V6 Sedan.

I WAS IN A FENDER BENDER A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND THE COMPUTER MODULE BROKE. I WANT TO REPLACE, BUT I AM NOT SURE IF THE OPTIONS I SEE ON EBAY ARE THE CORRECT PIECE???? HOW CAN I BE SURE?

Hi there. The best thing to do is take pictures of the ECM (computer module) and relate them to the location that your are wanting to purchase another ECM. I recommend replacing your ECM with the OEM specific required part to ensure that the vehicle is operating correctly. If you need further assistance with replacing the ECM, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I need help with determining which computer module is for a 08 Honda Accord V6 Sedan.