Q: Chevy malibu ls reading p0074 p0010 got tune up now car jerks and reads p0057 in park the rpm is at 3 while driving it goes down?

My car was riding perfect but code p0074 and p0010 and p0011 showed up when check engine light came on. I got a tuneup but now its jerking while im driving or breaking and when i cut the car on while in park its reading a rpm of 3 idiling very high when the gas isnt pressed? What can cause these issues? Another code popped up also after the tuneup reading p0057?

3. Chevy malibu ls reading p0074 p0010 got tune up now car jerks and reads p0057 in park the rpm is at 3 while driving it goes down?