Q: Chevy malibu ls reading p0074 p0010 got tune up now car jerks and reads p0057 in park the rpm is at 3 while driving it goes down?

My car was riding perfect but code p0074 and p0010 and p0011 showed up when check engine light came on. I got a tuneup but now its jerking while im driving or breaking and when i cut the car on while in park its reading a rpm of 3 idiling very high when the gas isnt pressed? What can cause these issues? Another code popped up also after the tuneup reading p0057?

Hi There, The codes you have reported are as follows: Code P0074 - Ambient Air Temperature Sensor. This code relates to the sensor signal itself not being consistent. When the ECU detects this, it indicates that the signal goes on and off creating an intermittent signal, resulting in this code being stored.

Code P0010 and P0011 - Camshaft Position Actuator. This code is associated with the vehicle;s variable valve timing, specifically indicating that the ECU has detected a variation in the mechanical valve timing between the crankshaft and the camshaft. The crankshaft and camshaft position sensors relay the data for these two sensors to the ECU. When these are not within certain specifications, this code will be stored.

Code P0057 - Heater Control Circuit Low. This code indicates that the heater element in the bank 2 oxygen sensor is not functioning properly. This means that the oxygen sensor is not heating properly to the correct operating temperature, which can increase emissions when the engine temperature is cold.

I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Chevy malibu ls reading p0074 p0010 got tune up now car jerks and reads p0057 in park the rpm is at 3 while driving it goes down?