Q: Q: Check engine light came on

I was on my way to the laundry mat the check engine light came on and started blinking in your van started putting what could be the issue

3. Q: Check engine light came on

Q: My Yukon Denali is AWD. With front tires off the ground, should the drive shaft and both tires spin freely of each other?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This is a normal thing. Your front axle carrier has an electronic actuator that locks it in only when the transfer case is locked into 4WD. The fact that...

Q: Squeaking from the front driver side

What you are describing sounds like a bad or worn out ball joint. A ball joint is designed to pivot through multiple planes. Of course, because the ball joint constantly pivots at different angles, it tends to wear out more...

Q: Rear diff grinding noise

Try unbolting the drive shaft from the rear axle and place the vehicle in neutral to see if the vehicle will roll in either direction first. If it acts the same as when the driveshaft is connected, then the rear...