Q: Q: Check engine light came on

I was on my way to the laundry mat the check engine light came on and started blinking in your van started putting what could be the issue

3. Q: Check engine light came on

Q: can a 2006 automatic engine fit into a 2002 manual 325i?

I looked up the two applications. Those two engines use completely different castings for both the heads and the block and the flywheel (flex plate) is different as well which will make it incompatible with your transmission. If you search...

Q: Q: Battery keeps dying out

Hello. Typically when these symptoms occur with the security light on, it is always the ignition switch that is causing this. It can also be a short in the electrical system, but most of the time, it is caused by...

Q: Possible ignition cylinder problem

Hello. If the key is difficult or impossible to turn, the ignition cylinder and/or key are likely the problem. A trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can replace your ignition cylinder for you.