Q: Check engine light

My check engine light came on and said secondary air injection incorrect flow I thought I fixed it so I had the code cleared but the light came back on same code but a whole bunch of other codes came with it and now it is stuck in third gear also speed sencer code and gear ratio code came up not sure why

A: You would need to list all the codes you re...

You would need to list all the codes you received so we could help you isolate the problem. You may have a more major issue that needs to be diagnosed. I recommend having a mechanic come and diagnose the Check Engine Light for you if you cannot find the problems. You should not drive the vehicle until the problems are diagnosed or you could more damage to the systems involved.