Q: My dashboard and running lights are not working.

The running and dashboard lights are not working. I have replaced the fuses, checked the bulbs, and replaced the switch in an attempt to fix the problem and have found no results. I am simply asking what is the likely cause of the problem and how i can fix it while doing minimal damage to my wallet.

There is a 10 amp fuse in the engine compartment fuse box #7 that sends power to the head light switch and powers the dash and running lights. Check to see if this fuse is good and has power to it. If it does, then you will need to check the head light switch green with a yellow stripe wire that has power from that fuse. Now if you have power to the switch with the running lights turned on, check at the switch for power coming out of the switch on the green with a white stripe wire. This will tell you the switch is getting power and sending power out to the lights. This sends power to the junction box under the left side of the dash and is distributed to the lights on different wires but all the same color. If you still need help, a technician from your YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your electrical system.

3. My dashboard and running lights are not working.