Q: Check engine light at times and runs rough.

Used truck that runs rough and cuts out at 3000 rpm. Suspect O2 sensors.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. I would first ch...

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would first check your fuel pressure to see if it's too low. Then, I would check your fuel filter-- it may be clogged. If that checks out, I recommend inspecting your ignition system, such as the ignition coil and spark plugs. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.