Q: Check engine light at times and runs rough.

Used truck that runs rough and cuts out at 3000 rpm. Suspect O2 sensors.

3. Check engine light at times and runs rough.

Q: What's is causing a bump in my steering wheel, worst when slowing down but not braking

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check the condition of the tires on the front to make sure that they are not cupped. If the tires are cupped, you will need to replace the tires and check the shocks....

Q: Q: Vibrates at 65 mph

A few different things can cause the vehicle to vibrate at freeway speeds. The brake rotors, brake pads, and tire balance are a great place to start. Other common causes would be the tire itself, bent rim, wheel bearing, or...

Q: Why won't my car go in reverse?

Hello - hopefully the few days where the transmission was losing fluid badly did not damage anything. Causes of "no reverse" include: valve body wear, especially the pressure regulator valve, a loose nut on the transmission main shaft (causes an...