Q: The code p0102 shows up after cleaning the mass air flow sensor.

so i had clean the maf with crc cleaner. after i reinstall the maf back to the car the engine get stall. i did change a new maf and it getting the same result. i check the power line to the sensor and it does has power to it. and the order line seem find. so what next

A: Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic....

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. The wiring harness to the mass air flow sensor (MAF) could have a break in the wires. Disconnect your battery and remove the harness to the MAF and your computer. Use a digital ohm meter and check the wires for resistance. If there is high resistance or the meter reads OL (out of limits), then the wire is broken. You can repair the harness or replace the harness. It is very rare for a computer to fail and burn the circuits to the MAF sensor. Be sure to hook up both ends of the harness before hooking up your battery. If you need further assistance with the wiring harness to the mass air flow sensor, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.