Q: When my car is cold it runs great not and after it gets warm if you press it slowly like if you were in traffic car will turn off

asked by on February 19, 2018

When I turn my car on in the morning I wait a bit to warm up the engine runs perfect nothing wrong and then when it gets warm it starts throttle a bit when you press the gas slowly when running but if you press the gas slowly when you stop the car it will shut off completely you can turn it back on right away but I’m just worried because I want to drive far but that’s whats keeping me from doing it.

You may have a vacuum leak or a sensor failure that will require the computer scanned for stored codes so the problem can be isolated.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr