Q: How to fix the ABS open circuit rear left on Hyundai Veracruz 2008?

I Had a diagnostic test done on ABS the problem is an open circuit on left rear side. how can I fix the problem? Replace the ABS wheel sensor.

If there is an open circuit on the left rear, then either the wheel speed sensor is broken and the wiring inside is damaged or the wiring is shorted to the frame to the wheel speed sensor. Check the sensor to see if its broken. Remove the wiring harness from the sensor and hook up a meter to the sensor with it on the ohms settings. Then turn the wheel and see if the ohms changed from a reading to OL. If the meter reads OL all the time, then the sensor has a burned circuit inside it. If the meter reads a high resistance but never changes, then the wires are fused together inside the sensor. If there is a resistance and then the meter reads OL and goes back to the resistance and repeats, then there is an issue with the wiring to the sensor and needs to be check for resistance and repaired where the wire has an open. If you need further assistance with your ABS system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. How to fix the ABS open circuit rear left on Hyundai Veracruz 2008?