Q: Q: Charging system

what can i do next ? charging system/battery light still on. both are brandnew.

3. Q: Charging system

Q: Hear engine grinding noise at idle only-park or drive. Then goes away above idle. Not AC or any pumps. What is it?

Hi there. In many cases, the grinding noise coming from an engine at idle and in park can be caused by a VVT solenoid or switch. Typically solenoid problems are caused by dirty oil, which clogs the screen that sits...

Q: My car is shutting down in low gear/idle immediately after transmission rebuild & minor updated engine parts

First, I am sorry to hear that you are having such a poor experience with this repair. Unfortunately, there is only one way to know if your car is ready to be driven without any problems - you will need...

Q: My car is jerking every time I'm driving under 10mph or when I put it in reverse. And was wondering will my car stop on me

If you have a check engine light on then you may have an engine computer code stored pointing to the problem. You may have a misfire, broken motor mounts or a mass airflow sensor or intake tube leaks. Have a...