Q: I'm trying to start my car I put the cables to charge once I Take off cables it dies can you tell me wats wrong

My car died I charged the battery it went on once I take the cables off it dies can you tell me what's wrong

Hi there. Diagnosing an electrical issue without inspecting the vehicle is very difficult. However a few things you might want to check on your BMW includes the battery, alternator or other electrical relay’s such as the battery cables. The best way to determine precisely what’s wrong and why your battery won’t hold a charge, is to contact a local mechanic to inspection your 2015 BMW X5 onsite.

• I'm trying to start my car I put the cables to charge once I Take off cables it dies can you tell me wats wrong