Q: Car won't crank, even after replacing parts.

My Chevy cranks, but doesn't start. There is no fuel coming out of the carburetor and no spark. I already replaced the battery, coil, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition harness in the steering column, and the ECM.I had everything tested and it seems to be working correctly, but it still won't start.

First, thing you need to find out is where you’re losing your spark from. That will consist of taking the wiring harness connector and testing voltages on the ignition control module in the distributor. I believe that may be where your problem is coming from. If that is not working your fuel pump won’t pump fuel either. I would suggest replacing the entire distributor after it has been tested. A mechanic for YourMechanic can inspect the car not starting to determine if it is bad.