Q: CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

CAR WILL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

3. CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

Q: Transmission slipping while downshifting

The shifting may be normal, but there is a software update to change the shifting strategy. Take the vehicle to a dealer and they can update the software for you. If you are out of warranty, then there may be...

Q: Will a purge solenoid eat up gas

If the he purge valve is open all the time it may cause the fuel tank to go into a vacuum and cause the gas to vaporize more than it should. You should not see very much loss of fuel...

Q: Front transmission seal is leaking. Quoted $700 to fix it, with a 30-day warranty.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a pretty good deal for this sort of work considering that the whole transmission will have to be removed from the vehicle in order to replace that seal. This labor is even more...