Q: CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

CAR WILL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

3. CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

Q: Rough idling, hard shifting and shuddering at the highway

Thanks for writing in about your 2002 Isuzu Trooper. The rough idle may be due to the fuel injection system being dirty or having an engine vacuum leak causing a lean condition. The hard shifting and shuttering with the chirping...

Q: Car temperature gauge is halfway. I just changed the thermostat. Why isn't it going down?

Hey there. There are a few other reasons aside from the thermostat that may cause the car to overheat such as a clogged radiator or potentially a faulty coolant fan switch. A clogged radiator may prevent the coolant from flowing...

Q: Put in gear but car won't move

Hi there. That's an interesting concern you've described. With no codes present, verify proper transmission fluid condition, level, and type. Once you have verified the fluid type, level, and condition inspect the shift cable connector; usually located toward the rear...