Q: CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

CAR WILL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

3. CAR WIL NOT MOVE WHEN IN GEAR

Q: My vehicle 2000 grand caravan. Wont shift into 2nd gear i have low when put in 3rd to try coming up through the gears it wont shif

Hello, thank you for writing in. When having issues shifting, the first thing you want to do is check the level of your transmission fluid. The hydraulic fluid is what allows the gears to be changed, and it is a...

Q: Car goes into gear but won't move. Oil leak after hitting dip

If the tires won't turn, but the car will go into gear, I would first check that the parking brake is not enabled, keeping the vehicle from moving. If that is not the case, I would then recommend having a...

Q: Wheezing when i press he gas more than 30 mph

Hello. The noises you are hearing are impossible to fully diagnose without the vehicle here. Lets begin with talking about that Check Engine Light. The light illuminates when certain codes are sent to the main computer. Not all codes...