Q: Q: Car stuck in park

My car is stuck in park.

3. Q: Car stuck in park

Q: Air conditioning not working on passenger side

Hello, this is a common problem on your vehicle. If the air conditioning seems to work fine at times and then suddenly blows hot, the problem is almost always the blend door actuator on the passenger side. This actuator moves...

Q: Q: Transmission not shifting into gear.

From the sound of your description, I would say your assumption of the problem with your Chevrolet Cavalier is correct! This sounds like you are indeed experiencing a broken shifter cable. Broken shifter cables fail due to years of use....

Q: Shafts rocking on a 2002 Toyota Corolla with a noise while driving

The first thing you'd want to do is check the transmission and motor mounts. They all work together. Your vehicle is 14 years old and odds are that the mounts are worn. That's a common thing that happens with your...