Q: Car starting and stalling.

Car starts and then stalls. What is wrong with my Land Rover?

A: There could be a few different scenarios fo...

There could be a few different scenarios for why your Land Rover is stalling out. There is a valve in the engine that controls the idle of the engine. If this valve gets stuck it can cause the engine to stall after starting. You could also have a problem with your fuel system. Either a weak fuel pump or clogged fuel filter would allow your vehicle to start but not supply enough fuel to keep the engine running. It would be a good idea to ask a mechanic for help diagnosing exactly which problem you are having.