Q: Car shift gear is stiff

I'm having a hard time shift gears on car it's stiff

3. Car shift gear is stiff

Q: Put new clutch&fuel pump in now gas gauge doesn't work&stick won't go in 1or2LooseStick'99mer.cougar.Why is that? Holly

It is very possible that the mechanic's who did the work did not do it properly. I would recommend asking a mechanic who did the work to take a second look to ensure that their work was performed properly. The...

Q: .Airbag light stays on and I never had an accident.

Hi there. First you should get a code reader and check the engine codes to see what the airbag light is on for. This will point you in the right direction for a diagnostic procedure. Most of the time the...

Q: Q: How do I read the odometer?

The odometer is located on the instrument panel, and displays how many miles your vehicle has traveled. The purpose of this feature is tell you the total miles your car has driven, so the odometer cannot be reset.