Q: Car shaking in low rev, lack of power. Narrowed it down to faulty coil pack.

Got in car and wont start. Do i have to change all coil packs?

Hi there. It would be best to remove and replace all of the ignition coils that are not functioning correctly. Replacing all of the ignition coils will be good for the vehicle so you would be able to know what coils are working. I recommend also replacing the spark plug wires and spark plugs with the OEM factory plugs. If you engine still continues to have a loss of power and it only occurs in the Low and Reverse positions, then the Low / Reverse clutch in your transmission may have failed. If you need further assistance with a loss of power in low and reverse, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car shaking in low rev, lack of power. Narrowed it down to faulty coil pack.