Q: Car not shifting properly after transmission replacement.

I've had my car in the shop on and off for about 5 months because it has a hard time shifting gears at lower speeds. The mechanic has tried about 3 or 4 different transmissions and the problem is still there. It even got stuck in park and I couldn't go in reverse to get out of a parking lot, although it would go in drive(parked in front of a building so I could only do reverse). It eventually went into reverse after flooring it severely times out of frustration. It was parked on a slight decline. It shifts barely if I slowly push the excelerator but I'm still nervous driving it.

3. Car not shifting properly after transmission replacement.