Q: indicator lights on on my Dash

my car was parked for 2 days with the light the inside dash lights on and the battery went dead when I finally got it jumped there was multiple indicator lights on on the dash and they won't go away

A: You may need to have the battery disconnect...

You may need to have the battery disconnected and reconnected to reset the computer systems in the car. The manufacturer has issued a service bulletin for your vehicle. They will be able to reset the computers for these kind of weird/random problems that do not have a fix.

I can only recommend having the battery reset, then you should check for any codes. They will be cleared after diagnosis is done. If you need some assistance with this, get some help from a professional mechanic who can check the condition of your battery and diagnose the warning lights you're seeing. An accurate repair can be made once these checks are completed.