Q: i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery

i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your vehicle should be fine for 2 weeks. If you think there is going to be an issue, you can disconnect the battery cables so the vehicle cannot drain it. This may reset some of your settings that you have saved. However, if the battery if fairly new it may be fine for that long. Worst case scenario, your battery will be dead when you return and you will need to charge or jump-start the vehicle.

3. i am going out of town for two weeks what should i do about my car battery