Q: Car won't start - 2001 Mitsubishi Galant

I recently got a new battery and fuel pump as I was driving the car just stopped. I tried to start it back up.... it will only start for about 2-3 seconds then stop again. I'm a a half of tank of gas what to do

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The engine requires spark, air, and fuel to start and run. If spark or fuel aren’t present, it will not start. If the fuel pump was replaced for being faulty, the presence of fuel should be checked for first. If the pump is faulty again, there may be other underlying electrical issues to cause 2 fuel pumps to fail. There can be an electrical short, bad ground, or bad fuel pump relay. If the pump is operating, then fuel system pressure should be checked as a faulty fuel pressure regulator can be the problem. It is also possible that something else can be causing the vehicle to not run. If there is a fault in the ignition system like a bad coil or ignition module, then this will also cause the vehicle not to start. Have a certified technician diagnose the cause of the stalling problem.