Q: how much to fix a slipping transmission

Just bought an 05 grand prix and it's making a weird noise as you hit the gas my girlfriend took it to get an oil change now she tells me the dam trans is slipping

The price for resolving this issue can vary greatly. The transmission can slip for a number of different reasons. It is possible that the transmission is simply low on fluid. If this is the case, top off the fluid and check for leaks. Otherwise, it is likely that the transmission has some internal damage and must be inspected further to determine the exact cause of the issue. I would strongly recommend having any transmission work performed by a qualified professional.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr