Q: My 2004 Chevy Cavalier is stuck in reverse but the stick still moves, what's wrong?

Basically is went to put my cast in park Stu when put it in park it reversed. I went to change it to the different gears and it still was reversing

A: Hey there. It sounds like you either have a...

Hey there. It sounds like you either have a problem with the shifter linkage, or there is a problem with the transmission. I would have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the shifting problem in person to pinpoint the problem and have this issue addressed.