Q: Ac is not blowing strong, there is no cabin filter for my vehicle so it is not that

Ac does not blow strong enough, car does not come equiped with a cabin filter.

If you are referring to lack of air flow, and not inadequate cooling, the problem is due to either a restriction in the vent network or a fault with the blower or blower circuit. Restrictions are usually due to blower doors that are stuck or in the wrong position. The blower motor itself might be turning too slowly, maybe due to inadequate supply voltage which is a circuit issue. There is also a resistor block in the circuit but if that is bad, usually there will be zero airflow on one or more blower speed settings. Regardless of the cause, the problem will be readily resolved if you request a blower system diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Ac is not blowing strong, there is no cabin filter for my vehicle so it is not that