Multiple random cylinder misfires and -33 LTFT.

Multiple random cylinder misfires and -33 LTFT. Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it a steady misfire? Or random? 102 thousand, and its a random misfire Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make...

Multiple random cylinder misfires and -33 LTFT. Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it a steady misfire? Or random? 102 thousand, and its a random misfire Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2011 cehvy equinox 2.4L LS FWD Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Ill explain when he/she gets online

Automotive Expert
It sounds like it is in your distribution coil packs , some kind of crack or liquid that got in there.

I have new coil packs and new plugsi knew this was fixing to be some kind of charge/scam, just like real mechanics. people dont stand a chance in America during these crazy times, if it isnt the govt wanting our money its someone else, all people need is a lil help sometimes and not be charged a arm and leg for it! HAVE A BLESSED DAY!
Automotive Expert
I am Mark and you can call if you want to speak directly, I will be standing by for the next 15 minutes. If you have already completed these suggestions then. Then check the ECU