Q: Car makes loud tapping/knocking when turning slighly left or left front left tire area. started after clutch replacement

i just got the clutch replaced and before the mechanic it didnt make the noise then leaveing the shop it started making this noise and the noise speeds up and slows down as my car does. but its not constant. seems to be only when turning left and only sometimes

3. Car makes loud tapping/knocking when turning slighly left or left front left tire area. started after clutch replacement