Q: car lost acceleration and could only go under 5mpr

car lost acceleration on hwy and could only drive at less than 5mph

3. car lost acceleration and could only go under 5mpr

Q: When making a right turn there is a bumping sound Doesnt happen all the time J

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: My car has a evap leak and poor performance

All modern cars are equipped with an Evaporative Emission Control (EVAP) system. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the fuel vapors in the charcoal...

Q: I have a remote starter that won’t start my car

It is not clear if only the remote start feature is not working or the engine won't start use conventional, in car starting as well. If just the remote start function is not working, the problem is likely in the...