Q: Q: Car leaking transmission fluid.

The car won't shift into drive. It is also leaking transmission fluid.

A leak in the transmission or in the transmission cooler lines can cause the transmission fluid to be low enough to cause the vehicle to not move when put in gear. You need to check the transmission fluid level and fill it as needed with the right fluid. Your car takes Mercon V fluid. If the fluid level is fine then you may have an internal transmission problem. Either way the leak needs to be found also. If it is near the transmission it may be the front or rear transmission seal or the transmission pan. If it is from the front of the vehicle then it may be one of the transmission cooler lines. You may need a transmission specialist to diagnose your car.

3. Q: Car leaking transmission fluid.