Where is the MASTER RELAY( fuse) in my Honda accord under steering column? And where can I buy one? Respond asap as it doesn't start & other car brake fluid leaking. Desperately need car!!! Thanks

Hello. There is a large (by comparison to other vehicle relays) relay under the dashboard next to where the dash curves under and meets where you pedals tie in. You will have to remove its mounting screws and unplug the wiring harness that connects to it. It will then pull free from the dash, and you can plug in the new one. You can order the part online, or you can check with your local automotive stores to see if they have one for your vehicle in stock. If you look up the replacement part online, it will show you pictures of the relay for reference when locating it under the dash. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department.

3. MASTER RELAY switch