Q: Dual cooling fans issue

My car has dual radiator cooling fans and lately they aren't working correctly. If I turn the AC on, the fan on the driver's side doesn't work. The one on the passenger's side runs great though. Cooling fans are not working at all if the AC is off. I attempted to increase the temperature by idling longer so as to affect the fans and start them running. Neither of those would start running. I had all the fuses and connections checked. I lubricated the connections also, but it is still the same. How can I fix this?

The cooling fan motors should both come on together. The cooling fan controller will control the speeds of the fans with input from the engine control module. Your fans are controlled by the fan controller on the fan motors and both motors and controller need replaced to fix the problem. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to inspect the AC system and help you move forward with repairs.