Q: I was installing a after market radio in my 1994 Honda Accord there was a small spark and car won’t start we changed fuel pump

I was installing a after market radio in my 1994 Honda Accord there was a small spark and car won’t start we changed fuel pump And relay we even hooked the fuel pump directly to the battery car cranks but won’t start

The circumstances you describe suggest a possible blown fuse, fusible link or other electrical fault. Download any OBD-II trouble codes that have been stored and examine those codes for diagnostic clues. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a security warning light. If the warning light is on, to temporarily override the immobilizer system, see these instructions. If the engine cranks at adequate RPM, check for adequate fuel pressure, injector operation, and a spark at the spark plugs. Basically, if the starter motor is turning the engine over rapidly, at sufficient RPM, but the engine does not catch and run, that means that there is an ignition, fuel, air induction, or mechanical fault in the engine that will have to be repaired. Regardless of the underlying cause, if you request a no start diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you promptly. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.