Q: Car jerking at low speeds

Everytime im in 1st gear and i rev it up to like 4k then i let off the gas it slows down but jerks the whole time and when im in 2nd gear in a parking lot and in low rpms between 500 and 1500 its always jerking. The jerking feeling is the same feeling when you shift gears the wrong way but more constant. Is the jerking normal or is something wrong and i have a P0125 engine code if that helps.

The P0125 is "insufficient coolant temp for closed loop operation" This means your engine is not warming up. An automobile engine operates much more efficiently at about 180-190 degrees F so there is a thermostat in the cooling system that keeps the coolant from circulating until the engine has reached operating temperature. You might just be having an issue with your thermostat which is a pretty simple fix. Contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to replace your thermostat right there on the spot. There is a good chance that will take care of your jerking. If not, it is an important first step to diagnosing the problem.

3. Car jerking at low speeds