Q: Hey Chad I'm Frank! I have a 650i bmw and needed to replace 2 hoses on top of the turbo,how much would that cost me?

Hi Chad, I needed to replace 2 hoses on top of my turbo/engine and wanted to ask around what that would cost me?

Hi Frank. It really depends on what hoses you are referring to and your location which will determine the cost of replacement. If the hoses are related to the fuel system / turbo charger, it’s likely that we would not be able to complete these repairs, as turbo and fuel system repairs on your BMW 650i should be completed by an authorized BMW service professional. If they are coolant tubes, it is possible that we could complete those repairs. To request a quote for coolant tube replacement, please click this link to the service page, then select the Get a Quote button. Thanks for contacting us today!

3. Hey Chad I'm Frank! I have a 650i bmw and needed to replace 2 hoses on top of the turbo,how much would that cost me?