Q: Car does not start. Changed battery, but still doesn't start.

My daughter's car will not start. We changed the battery and the lights, door locks, and other electrical devices work, but it still does not turn over.

This sounds like an issue with your starter. If all other electrical components are working properly and your starter makes no sound, it is faulty. Even if a slight click sound is heard when turning the key it is likely that the starter is faulty. I would recommend having a technician inspect your vehicle’s starting system and if the starter turns out to be malfunctioning the technician will be able to replace it.